We can assist in both simple or complex studies with few or several parameters, one or more cancer drug candidates of interest, in a multicellular milieu. We can test candidates alone or in combination with relevant commercially-available reference drugs.
We have a strong expertise in immune-oncology and can assist companies with a broad range of in vitro models and assays. These includes:
- Immune suppressor assays including T-regs
- Dendritic / T-cell model including immune suppressive DCs, so-called DC10s
- Simulated tumor microenvironment by using Tumor-conditioned Media (TCM)
- Different immortalized cancer cell models
- Different cell co-cultures mimicking cancer micro environments
- Detection of tumor cells in blood
- Checkpoint inhibitor blockade
- Reprogramming and genome editing of immune cells [LINK Specialized Services – Gene Edting & Reprogramming]
- Cytokine release assays
- Generation of cancer-specific cell lines
- Advanced biomarker analysis from single cells to complex tissue samples [LINK to Specialized Services – Molecular Histology and Detection.
Above is a selection of model and assays in the immuno-oncology field that we can perform. Depending on individual project and client needs, we will tailor and adapt the study set-up to fit the specific purpose.
For further information, please contact Department Head Bjørn Holst by phone +45 45160444 or email.