Bioneer A/S • Hørsholm, Capital Region, Denmark
About the job
Bioneer is looking for a highly motivated individual who can grow sales and drive business development (BD) in one of our core business areas, Recombinant Proteins.
Reporting to the Chief Business Officer, the Business Development Manager will be instrumental in integrating, presenting and selling customized research service solutions and capabilities from Bioneer and its partners – addressing customer needs for cell line generation, production, purification and characterization of proteins.
If you master the scientific sell, the ability to effectively convert prospects to customers and if you enjoy breaking new commercial ground in an engaged, respectful and team-oriented work environment, we believe you will find this opportunity exciting.
You will be joining a growing organization that excels in delivering customized research service solutions primarily to the pharmaceutical industry to which Bioneer operates as a strategic R&D partner in early drug discovery and development. You will, as part of an experienced commercial team, be working closely with colleagues in Sales and Business Development, Marketing as well as cross-functionally with highly skilled scientific colleagues.
- Grow sales and drive BD for the Recombinant Protein business area to achieve company goals
- Contribute to, implement, and report on Sales/Marketing plan for the business area
- Identify, qualify and prospect new leads
- Serve as key point person and Sales/BD manager for selected strategic partners across Bioneer business areas
- Network and engage with existing customers, new prospects and industry networks
- Generate proposals in close collaboration with R&D project leaders
- Negotiate and close research service contracts
- Relevant education in recombinant protein field with a good understanding of the discipline of bacterial/mammalian protein expression and production
- B2B Sales and/or Business Development experience – ideally accustomed to working with strategic partners
- Proven track record in converting leads to negotiated deals and in growing sales
- Work experience with recombinant protein expression and production – preferred if experience from the CRO/CMO or pharmaceutical industry
- Accustomed to working independently and in cross-functional teams – and to solicit input from key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills writing, speaking and presenting in English required
- Strong networking and customer engagement skills
- Position requires both domestic and international travel
- Ability to work remotely. Minimum two days per week at Bioneer in Hørsholm (DK) to be expected
Bioneer is a specialty-CRO operating as a strategic research partner to biotech and pharmaceutical companies and collaborators engaged in discovery and early development of biologics and small molecule therapeutics. We offer clients access to highly skilled scientists and advanced technologies. We excel in delivering customized research service solutions for advanced disease modelling, protein manufacturing and early drug development globally, while we continuously aim to improve our research solutions at the interface between biology and other sciences. www.bioneer.dk
For more information, please contact Jette Asboe Lassen, Chief Business Officer, on +45 3091 5569.
Please send your application to email@example.com and mark it ‘Sales and BD Manager Recombinant Proteins’. We will review applications as they come in.