Bioneer looks forward to attending the 11th World Meeting on Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology in Granada, Spain, on March 19-22. The PBP World Meeting is organized every two years and have experienced an increasing interest. This year the organizers expect more than 1000 participating pharmaceutical scientists to attend.
Bioneer is a Danish provider of biomedical and pharmaceutical R&D based services and will both be exhibiting at the Meeting as well as participating with a number of posters that will be presented at the scientific part of the conference.
We welcome you at our booth 66 to discuss how Bioneer can add value to your innovative pharmaceutical solutions. For any enquiries about Bioneers services, Vibeke Dalhoff, M.Sc. Pharm., eMBA, Business Development Manager (email) will be available at the exhibition stand.
You will also have the opportunity to meet up with our Bioneer:FARMA experts Anette Mullertz, Professor and Matthias Manne Knopp, Senior Research Scientist who also will be around for discussing Bioneer:FARMAs services as well as scientific collaboration opportunities in drug development and characterization.
More about the conference, can be found here.
Briefly about Bioneer:
Bioneer is a Danish provider of biomedical and pharmaceutical R&D based services. The business unit Bioneer:FARMA offers:
- predictive in-vitro models, including The Dynamic Gastric Model and barrier models
- preformulation of small molecules and biologics
- drug delivery systems
- drug characterization
In addition, Bioneer also offers:
- human disease models; cell technology, immune models, cell engineering and gene editing
- recombinant proteins; production, purification and charaterization
- molecular histology & detection; biomarkers research, multiplexing, single cell analysis and RNA scope